If you believe that REUPSpot.com contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement, and we’ll get it taken care of ASAP.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on REUPSpot.com should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED.
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT. WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Written notification must be submitted to our DMCA Agent:
DMCA Agent / REUPSpot.com
P.O. Box 941763
Houston, Texas 77094
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of REUPSpot.com where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
(4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
(5) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(6) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.