The DJBooth has joined forces with the good folks at FamCo Clothing and 2WordstotheTop to present Intelligent Design, a collection of hip-hop every bit as thoughtful and dope as the title suggests.
The ten track album contains rhyme work from the likes of JSWISS, BLAX, Skyblew, Charmingly Ghetto, K. Sparks and many more. Production comes from The Accomplices, Jimmy Flight, DJ Bum Brown and others.
1. Dressed to Impress – JSWISS ft. Noelle Leader [prod. by J Roc the Musik]
2. The Covenant – K-Hill [prod. by K-Hill]
3. The Way It’s Gon Be – Skyblew ft. SK4MC [prod. by Asohni]
4. RoQ’y TyRaid – Her Bourne Identity [prod. by Jimmy Flight]
5. Middle of My Pain – Buck [prod. by J. Mac the Producer]
6. How You Like That – S. Gold ft. Mondega Music [prod. by Duke Gilmore]
7. Hustla – BLAX [prod. by DJ Bum Brown]
8. Static Life – Malicious [prod. by The Accomplices]
9. I Need – FSM [prod. by Big Soj]
10. Hostile Reminder – Charmingly Ghetto ft. K. Sparks & JayVine [prod. by The Accomplices]