1. Fin – C.B.TV
2. Heartbreaker – Premiere
3. OooohhHH Ft. Charles Hamilton – Yung Nate
4. Run It – Milk
5. Money to Blow – The Dropouts
6. The Highest – A.L.I.E.N.S.
7. Take You To The Top Ft. Charles Hamilton – Yung Nate
8. What’s up Money – Young Brizz
9. Big Wheels Ft. P.ersonal, Quest, Barz Vic, Amor Jones – Thelonious
10. Underline Fresh – S.I.R.
11. A Day in my Life – Psyko South
12. Mary Tyler Moore – Jay Curry
13. Across The Room – Vince Staples, Lavish, & Steve Sincere
14. Exit Here – A.Dd+
What does this project stand for?
As you know our government has handed out several of its own bailouts for the economy. It is now time for hip hop to be given a bailout delivered by its artists. A bailout from the negativity of the recession. A bailout away from ringtone rap. A bailout from washed out fads. A bailout that will signify what hip hop truly stands for.A bailout that will prove the upcoming artists have the talent for mainstream attention. A bailout which sways the attention from billboard charts and gives it to the hard working,independent artists that have been on a constant grind.
Thank you to everyone that is apart of this. There may be a few special surprises for you guys as bonus tracks. Thanks again to everyone, the tape is currently being mixed by ***DJ JACK*** right now and will be ready for the masses soon.